In 1989, Dr. Brian Smith, at the New York Children's hospital, was faced with a dilemma of children that had certain conditions such as mitrovalve disorder. With these conditions, it is prohibited to administer general anesthetics to put them to sleep before surgery. Therefore, Dr. Brian and his team made a historic discovery of the first numbing cream that is strong enough to do open surgery without pain.
Over the years, the cream was perfected and took on the official name of Dr. Numb. Now, Dr. Numb is being used worldwide in different industries, such as: in professional sports, cosmetics, laser industry, waxing industry, immunization industry and tattoo industry.
Dr Numb is the strongest skin numbing cream in the market today. Through the years, it has proven effective in minimizing the pain that comes with surgical procedures. It is also a favorite companion of laser treatments, tattooing, body waxing.
Dr Numb numbing cream is very effective in numbing the skin for preparation in any type of procedure. Dr. Numb is proven to numb the skin for more than three hours. It is easy to apply and releases the numbing effect for at least three hours. You Should Try It Now!
Piercing clinics also use Dr Numb. Piercing in certain parts of the body apart from the ears tend to be painful. Applying Dr Numb numbing cream for tattoos on areas to be pierced will make the experience more comfortable for the customer.
Dr Numb is also applied for painless hair removal. Beauty clinics and hospitals recommend the use of Dr Numb as laser treatments could also be very painful. Dr Numb skin numbing cream is also used for other laser treatments involving the removal of warts, varicose veins, stretch marks, and so on. Dr Numb is also used by clinics and hospitals during needle procedures. BUY NOW!
How To Apply Dr. Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream
- Wash the area receiving laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Now that the cream has been rubbed into the body waxing, place an additional, thin layer of cream over the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
- Leave the plastic wrap on until it is removed by the professional before the procedure.
Tips & Warnings: Leave the cream on the skin longer for better result. Don't remove the saran wrap until you feel the numbing effect.